Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Success Story of Dr Lakshita Joshi (79th Rank in AIPG)

"CONGRATSS TO DR Lakshita Joshi FROM DMnDL"


Sharing with you all how I prepared for the exams…

Each one of us has our own way of studying but yes all those people starting their prep for 2013 it would be good to learn from experiences and then formulate your own method which works for you best, I did that! I read and asked many people that how they prepared and then I took from each of them what would work for me best!
Since I worked for an NGO for a year, I couldn’t get that quality time for my studies. It was a bad idea to work and study both, so I would advise if you are very serious for PG then just devote your time to studies! May 2011 I left that job and then started my preparation seriously!
First thing what I did was I made a diary and wrote in it what all books and past papers I have to study, made a deadline that this particular thing should be completed by this this date. Among all this the most important thing is daily revision ,because if you fail to revise your all reading is a waste as there are so many things to remember that REVISION becomes prime important!
Another thing what I did was I made my short term and long term goals. That helped me to keep a track of my preparation.
May+ June (2 weeks) ----Dental pulse (basic) and Nbde (basic)+ related text
I read pulse and Nbde together as the subjects where same and somehow it helped me to get a better understanding

Rest of June + July---- Dental pulse (clinical) +NBDE (clinical) +related text.+prabhakar(perio+cariology) +revision
September------ Mudit khanna and amita ashish(last 4 years)
October---------aiims and aipg past year papers+ mudit khanna and amit ashish rev.
November------pulse +aipgdee past papers +revision
December------most crucial time ….revise revise revise…..mudit khana ,amit ashish past aipgdee, aiims papers, pulse, Nbde, prabhakar….
January---------after aipgdee read pulse again and comed last year papers (if appearing for comedk)
I hope this is of some help to the people preparing, guys there will be moments when you would be depressed and frustrated by just staying at home(not working) and studying ,People saying that clearing AIPGDEE is difficult , but believe me persistence is the key! People will rate you, shake you and break you! But how strong you stand is what makes you! Have faith in yourself and that zeal to succeed, keep motivating yourself and believe me when you will get the results nothing else equals that joy!
always remember that nothing is impossible for a willing heart!
All the Best!

Written by LAKSHITA JOSHI

Tags: AIPG 2012, aipg success stories, dmndl, toppers aipg, study pattern aipg, crack aipg 2012, crack aipg 2013, study pattern for mds entrance exam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...